Request Your Free Best Practices Now:
"How to Streamline Packaging Processes, Increase Patient Safety and Ensure Compliance"
Packaging and Labelling 2015 is an industry led event with expert speakers across pharma, biotech, and influential associations such as EFPIA, EGA and GS1.
- Developing cost-effective processes to increase the efficiency of your packaging lines with Gianluca Fioravanti, GlaxoSmithKline
- Examining recent work to develop an open architecture for track and trace and understand how you can facilitate increased visibility through your supply chain with Marcel De Grutter, Abbott
- Developing innovative packaging design strategies the reflect the needs of patients to enhance patient compliance with Phill Marley, AstraZeneca
- Evaluating the standards set for incorporating tamper-evident features into packaging and reduce the access of counterfeit drugs to market with Hussein Al-Qasim, Genericon
- And so much more, download now to find out more!
Offered Free by: Pharma IQ
See All Resources from: Pharma IQ
This download should complete shortly.
If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.