Brought to you by BackBox
The Palo Alto and BackBox integrated solution provides automated backup and single-click recovery of Palo Alto Networks NGFW and Panorama network security management devices, eliminating the need for time-consuming and ineffective manual processes or creating and managing in-house scripts.
BackBox Dynamic Inventory collects granular asset information from Cisco Secure Firewalls and other devices and then reports on inventory information, including license information, device model, serial numbers, and more. Inventory information can also be passed along to other systems, like an ITSM or CMDB via the BackBox API.
BackBox can change operating system-level parameters on multiple devices with a single click, providing the ability to delegate administrative tasks to individuals who do not require full policy access, which minimizes potential human errors that might lead to configuration errors.
BackBox also provides seamless integration to verify that Palo Alto Networks devices and other devices are configured in alignment with internal and industry security policies and regulations, such as the CIS Benchmarks, and can automatically remediate.
Benefits of the Integration:
• Automated, verified PAN-OS updates of Palo Alto Networks NGFW and Panorama devices to protect from vulnerabilities.
• Automated, validated backups for Palo Alto Networks devices.
• Single-click restore and disaster recovery.
• Validation and automatic remediation of configurations against policies and regulations.
• Automated discovery of newly connected Palo Alto Networks devices for easy asset management.
Offered Free by: BackBox
See All Resources from: BackBox
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.