What you don't know could hurt your bottom line
Understanding exposure to driver risk is imperative for every organization. The fact that there are more than 100 million people driving for work-related activities on U.S. roads and many of them have invalid, suspended or no driver’s license at all should be cause enough for concern. The good news is that technologies are available to empower you and your organization to better track your driver’s cost effectively and in real time. Plus, there are proven strategies for improving driver safety and mitigating risk. Read on...
• Intro: Do You Really Know Who Is Behind the Wheel?
• Quantifying the Costs of Unsafe Drivers
• The ‘Grey Fleet’: The Hidden and Unmonitored Millions
• Three Best Practices for Improving Driver Risk Management
• Safer Drivers, Safer Communities
Offered Free by: SambaSafety
See All Resources from: SambaSafety